Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bad idea?

I'm off to NYC this weekend to, among other things, visit with the ex-boyfriend. I'm starting to think that maybe it's not the best idea. I'm still gonna go of course, because I have plenty of other things to do besides see him. I talked to him on the phone this morning. One thing he said to me really stuck out.

Him: Blah blah blah I love you blah blah blah my boyfriend isn't happy that your staying with me blah blah blah.

WTF!! You tell me you love me in the same breath as your boyfriend's not happy I'm staying with you. That sentence isn't at all odd to you? First of all. While I usually don't really have a problem wrecking homes (I know, I need to work on that) I'm actually am gonna let this one go (your BF can rest easy). Second of all. The fantasy I once had that you and I would someday get back together is basically crushed. Please don't make it harder for me by saying things like, I love you, I miss you, I can't wait to see you.

Deep down I know it's probably a bad idea to see him. But I'm gonna do it anyway. Besides, Amtrak has a special: With the price of a ticket I get a free ride on the emotional rollercoaster.


2 comments:

TOS said...

gurrrrrrrrrl why are you going? riding amtrak ain't gonna get you to PremEx?!

Anonymous said...

taking the train?! gurrrrrl. i'm banning you from FT.

bitch, i want fierce stories about your w/end when i see you on sunday at jr's. put out for your fans in nyc! (but not your ex)