Thursday, July 21, 2005

Issues

We all have issues. And we all like to bitch about them. You know. "I don't have anything to wear tonight." "Why doesn't he like me." "I wish my [insert body part] looked better." "I really want to have sex tonight." Things of this nature. Now granted, some of our issues are a little more serious. But every once in a while, it's good to put things into a little perspective. Are our issues really that bad?

Iran Executes Two Gay Teens In Public Hanging via UKGayNews.

You should really read the article. It's sobering stuff. Or if you'd like, you can read it in the original Farsi. With pictures. You should take a look at those as well. Just for a little perspective...

1 comment:

TOS said...

Horrific. Purely horrific. Those pictures are making my stomach churn. So young and so innocent. Those so-called "men of God" who enforce the Shari'a should be the ones who are executed. Awful