Sunday, July 03, 2005

Finally an update

Hi All, Sorry it's taken me so long to post an update. I've been back in San Francisco since thursday and finally figured out how to use my mom's computer. Two very good friends of mine got married yesterday. The ceremony was really nice and the reception was a blast and it was really great to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in years. As much as I like being out here though, I am ready to get back to DC. I won't be there for though long as I'm off to Sweden on thursday for another wedding. By the time I'm done with all of this I won't have aclue what time zone I'm in.

Memo To San Franciscans: While there are many times I envy your laidback style and attitude, please update your wardrobe more than once every 5 years. Tapered jeans went out of style years ago.

1 comment:

TOS said...

Tapered anything should be dragged out into the street and shot... some of those SF fags should also get a haircut - the 70's mop hair fad is now OUT and thank god for that...