Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hi all, I had planed on giving you all a nice weekend update yesterday, but instead I woke up feeling like death warmed over. Anyway I still at home, trying to recover from whatever nasty virus is infecting me I'll be sure and post more.

In the mean time, the Readers Digest version of the Weekend Recap.

The weekend was great, The Mean Girls plus Hurricane Josefina were reunited for the first time in ages! It was so nice to be back together again, if only for a weekend.

The Nation closing party was predictebly nuts. Now, we can debate the merits of the place for hours on end (drug invested hole vs. fun place to dance) but we can't debate the fact that Nation was the first gay club I ever went to 5 years ago or that, for good or ill, I spent many a night in those early formative years dancing the night away. I like to think of Nation's closing as the end of one chapter and the beginning of another in the life of Chris.

That's pretty much it. Went to JRs on sunday night got wasted. Came home. OOoh, we di go see Pirates II on Saturday out at Tyson's. Def not as good as the first one, but not bad either. Probably didn't help that we were seated in row 3.

4 comments:

TOS said...

Nation called... they are sending you a bill for the holes in their dancefloor... LOL

DC said...

yeah darling something is defnitely going around.... my sinuses are none too pleased with me right now.

Chuck said...

Nation's closing party- MESS!

d-town said...

i was just thinking ... a blog post without a title is kind of like an email without a subject line: really not a big deal, but for some reason it feels naked without one.