Thursday, July 13, 2006

4 Things

Instead of taking the time to write a post of substance. Time which I don't have at the moment. I figured I'd give you this little gem which was sent to me over email.

Four things About me:

Four jobs I've had in my life:

1. Camp counselor
2. Government employee
3. Bank teller
4. Media analyst

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Playing by Heart (I highly recommend watching this movie. It is SO good!)

2. Hunt for Red October

3. Elizabeth

4. The Mean Girls


Four place I have lived:

1. San Francisco/Berkeley

2. Washington DC.

3. Freiburg, Germany

4. London


Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Project Runway (more on that later)
2. Lost
3. Star Trek TNG reruns (shut up bitches!)

4. BBC


Four Places I have been on vacation (speaking of, Momma needs a serious vaca!):

1. Sydney
2. Tokyo
3. All over western Europe (and Budapest)
4. Santo Domingo

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Large #3 with a power aid

2. Sushi

3. Cheesecake

4. Turkey and mashed potatoes


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In bed

2. Sun, beach, frost drink

3. Europe (at the moment I'm itching to head to Munich. Maybe in the fall...)

4. Holding the winning powerball ticket

3 comments:

TOS said...

The large #3 sounds good right now... though I have always been a Big Mac guy myself...

DEREK said...

this meme is really gettting around

Jack said...

Star Trek TNG reruns are the bomb. Engage.