Sunday, September 11, 2005

MIA

Sorry I've been Missing In Action this past week. I was super busy at work trying to get a report out at the last minute. Then my mom called me on Thursday night after I had gotten home from the bar (somehow I managed to sound remarkably sober). Anyway, my mom was frantic. She is packing up the house, getting ready to sell it, and she desperately needed help packing.

Now if you know me, cleaning is definitely not one of my favorite activities. But me being drunk, and assuming that there was no way in hell I'd be able to get a cheap ticket one day in advance, agreed to fly out and help my mom if she'd pay for the ticket and it was less than $300. So on friday morning, only slightly hungover, I went online. Much to my chagrin (sort of, I really do want to help, just hate packing) sure enough I found a ticket for $270, not only that but the flight left in less than 12 hours. So here I am, out in beautiful sunny California, helping my mom pack. Am taking the red-eye back monday night and will be in town tuesday morning. For those of you that don't know: Red-Eye=Grumpy/Hateful Chris on Tuesday.

3 comments:

TOS said...

The most important question... was it on United?!

Anonymous said...

gurrrl, you *know* bitch got on jetblue.

*shock and horror*

Anonymous said...

gurrrl, you *know* bitch got on jetblue.

*shock and horror*