Monday, December 11, 2006

Muenchen

On a whim, Taylor Jean and I decided to book a January trip to Munich. Now, I'll be the first to admit that there are probably more exciting places to go visit (London, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona). But can you get me to any of those place for $360? Probably not (on the off hand chance that you can get me to any of those places on Star Alliance for $360, please be a doll and shoot me an email). However, I've been to Munich before and it is a great place to visit over a long weekend. And, if we are so inclined it is only a short hop on a train to the Bavarian alps and or Austria. Plenty of opportunities for sightseeing there is. Plus I get a chance to practice my German. Plus plus I'll get a nice little boost to my 2007 EQMS. Because as you all know, with 2006 almost out of the way, I already have to start thinking about how to keep my status in '08.

PS. If any of you have some tips for Munich, please let me know.

1 comment:

Peter Johnson said...

No matter where you travel, your passions go with you. For instance, a person who likes fine cigars would like to catch up on the laetst in the world of cigars wherever he goes. This is also true of people who love nothing more than catching up Cigars online. This is their window to the world of cigars.