Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday Night Randomness

1. Mayhaps I've had a glass or two of wine. What of it?

2. Mayhaps this week has driven me to drink. More than I usually would. No. Seriously, this week has kicked my face in. There isn't one thing that has made this week bad, just a lot of little things.

3. I'm going home to San Francisco tomorrow to help celebrate my mom's 60h birthday. For her b-day she wants to take my sister and I to a spa for a day. Go right on ahead...

4. And last but not least.....................


TOM STEPHAN WILL BE SPINNING IN DC ON OCTOBER 20 @ Club Five!!!!!!!!

Long time readers of this blog will know that I seriously heart Tom Stephan (aka Superchumbo).

The only problem with this is that the bf may want me to come to a wedding with him that weekend. Normally there wouldn't be a question, of course I'd go. Except that I may or may not be invited, depending on how many people RSVP. I'm not sure how I feel about that...

No comments: